• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audiodon and cc43fan, saved my fisher!

bktheking

Gitter Done!
I had an issue with the 500-c I grabbed off of Chuck and being the great guy that he is agreed to cover the replacement. Called on Audiodon for a good transformer and he came through with a perfect replacement. This what I love about ak, the known sellers who stand behind what they sell take care after purchase, the Vintage tube guys are always willing to lend a hand to get things back up and running. Lord knows Don could have kept the iron for himself but he didn't.

Thanks gents:banana:
 
Register to hide this ad
Never dealt with CC but have with audiodon. The man is a straight shooter and is willing to volunteer his time extensively to help a fellow man (or woman for franny :)) persevere in a shared passion :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom