EPI-Center
Super Member
I have met numerous good folks on AK but after having bought a Fisher 500C from audiodon he informed me there was a one year warranty, I seem have an innate cynicism in these matters yet Don pro-actively had me over to troubleshoot an issue and give a pre-warranty expiration health check to perform updates on my unit. Being a tubenewb I can't say how much I appreciate this, the best part is Don had me watch in order to teach me some troubleshooting basics, I was highly impressed with his proficiency inside the unit, there was no guessing and he immediately diagnosed an issue and performed some PM. Having taken a shine to tubes I consider myself lucky to live within an hour of a tube technician who is not only a fantastic analyst, but my technician flakiness radar registers no trace elements whatsoever in Don's presence, I trust Don implicitly and it's nice to have someone I can count on in the hobby. I highly recommend him for your tube needs.
Last edited: