• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audiokarma Fest 2008 announcement

Well the wife gave me a couple conditions but nothing I can't work through so I'm coming. Thinking about buying the aeroplane ticket ASAP cause I don't think the fares will be going down!

I'm hoping to bring a couple RCM's to DEMO and peddle away to help off set having to travel halfway across the continent.
 
It would be great if a little training session on how to use oscilloscopes could be arranged. Basic use and troubleshooting....stuff like that for novices.....!?
 
You may have more luck starting a post asking for someone to share rather then posting in this one.

Grumpy
 
Back
Top Bottom