• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AudioKarma Newbie

goatster

Member
Hi I'm a newbie here but an old-bee in stereo. Thinking about renewing my hobby interest in stereo rather than just listening to it.
I was introduced to the site by a google search looking for troubleshooting an akai gcx 760d cassette player that I have had for 35 years. Saw the site and joined!

I know a little about tube amp design, repair, etc, Alfa Romeo autos (I have 3), cars in general and obscure other stuff that doesnt earn any $ but passes time like you can;t believe. I;ve been called a Luddite ! I also play roller hockey and have taught it in San Diego for 19 years now.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome!

My brother's daily driver is a '91 Alfa 164s. After one drive/drive in it, I "got it". I wish they'd return to the US.

:yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom