• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"Audiophile Subwoofer" Roch CL $150

Register to hide this ad
I saw these too. If nothing else they certainly look interesting. If I had $150 in my audio budget right now, I'd at least go look.
 
He may have got the "got" wrong, but he did get "you're" correct, FWIW. That is my major pet peeve (to put it nicely).
 
He may have got the "got" wrong, but he did get "you're" correct, FWIW. That is my major pet peeve (to put it nicely).

Yeah, I'm interpreting his narrative "if you want to know how much watts they got, you're probably not ready for something like this" as deliberately worded to fend off a certain ....err....clientele.

More power to him I say.
 
My theory is...if you need a subwoofer you're running a home theater or need better speakers......says the man with a 15" behind the truck seat.

Sent from my Samsung Intercept with Tapatalk
 
I'm guessing that this is a passive sub with the need for an outboard amp. I suspect his statement "the data sheet says 200" refers to the power-handling spec of the woofer.

Dave
 
Back
Top Bottom