• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Auf der Maur

EchoWars

Hiding in Honduras
Sponsor
Auf der Maur played on Last Call with Carson Daly. They rocked! :guitar:

I vaguely remember Melissa Auf Der Maur from Hole, and later with Smashing Pumpkins near the end of their run. The 'Pumpkins' influence still holds sway in a large degree, and the band proudly carries the torch for that genre of rock.

Drop by the site, check out the tune, 'Followed the Waves'.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have the AUF DE MAUR cd. I saw her on MTV early one morning a few months back and was blown away by this Hi-NRG rock 'n' roll.

The CD is ok but no really outstanding tracks that come to mind. Still decent enough though
 
Back
Top Bottom