• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AUSTIN & SURROUNDING AREA - AUDIOPHILES

Hi Austin folks, Do you know anyone around the Austin area who could re-terminate a headphone cable and a power cable for a fair price? Thanks
 
The weather has improved so let’s see if we can arrange a workable meeting time. I’m willing to host but I’m in Lampasas, a little more than an hour northwest of Austin. I have about a dozen pairs of speakers set up at the moment…
 
The weather has improved so let’s see if we can arrange a workable meeting time. I’m willing to host but I’m in Lampasas, a little more than an hour northwest of Austin. I have about a dozen pairs of speakers set up at the moment…
I would definitely make the trip to Lampasas for a group meet-up. Are there any regular Austin audiophile meetups?
 
Looks like this thread is too sclerotic to handle a quick plan, so I think I’ll just pick a date that suits me best and hold it open for a listening session here in Lampasas. Anyone who’s interested can contact me at 972-822-4261. Currently have the following speakers set up: JBLs - Control 30, L110, L220, Project Array 1400, 4350, Everest DD67000; Tannoy Stuart, Altec Valencia (Heathkit AS-101 version), Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2 EX, BMR Tower, Revel Ultima Salon 2. Available but not set up: JBL L300, Dynaudio Heritage Special, BMR Philharmonitor, Revel Performa 3 M106 - any of these would need to be swapped into the Tannoys’ spot in advance. Electronics are Dynaco, Heathkit, Elekit, Marantz, Onkyo, McIntosh, Luxman. House is plain, cluttered with projects inside and out, lots of seating, no dedicated listening area, no home theater, outdoor speakers in front and back, no neighbors nearby, ZERO PRETENTIONS. I’m going to wait a few days to see if there’s any interest before putting anything on the calendar, but thinking early December…
 
4ED90C76-8191-484A-8118-AED5E3997872.jpeg

Living room systems
 
Back
Top Bottom