• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

avionic!!! Welcome to the Club!!! The 30K Club!!!

Congrats Avionic. Second to MTF, you were the next person to offer your assistance to me when I was trying to save a Pioneer Video receiver. You even gave me your phone # to be able call you. You are still here with us, but that receiver is long gone. Thanks for all your assistance over the years.
 
Considering that most of Avionic/Dave's posts that I've read have been about helping other members, I would have to say that "Thank You Dave!" is just as appropriate as "Congratulations".

Cheers,
James
 
Dave has been there for me; there's a wonderful ca-800 singing beautifully in my household because of his hands!

Many thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom