• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Aztec Petite 1000 Speakers

ahk26

Active Member
I picked a pair of Aztec Petite 1000’s at a flea market today and cleaned them up and they sound pretty nice. I hooked them up to a Pioneer SX-3700 that I picked up at the same flea market a couple of weeks ago and have $15 in the whole system. Been on kind of a roll lately and also picked up some Cerwin-Vega D-1’s (CL) and some EPI 180’s (GW). I am running out of room so I had better quit for awhile!
 
Register to hide this ad
Andy-Petite.jpg


Oh sorry, you said Aztec Petite!
 
Back
Top Bottom