• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Aztec speakers!

dualhead

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hey gang, I have a pair of Aztec Rembrandt's (Horn Version) hooked up to a Fisher 400. They sound much better than a pair of Ohm Model L's I was running mated with this receiver. I have found very little on the web about these speakers aside from about two threads, one which tells about the history of the company. Does anyone know anything else about these? I am waiting on my dad to lend me a socket wrench to remove the woofers for a recap, and I was also wondering if anyone knew the cap value so I may order it in the meantime. Thanks in advance to all, and I must say that for 20 USD these sound damn good. The cabinets are beat to hell, but all I have to do is close my eyes and all is well.
 
Register to hide this ad
I picked up a pair of Aztec Renoirs from the GW for the heck of it, not knowing a thing about them. They just looked cool, and for $14.95/pair I figured why not. Was very pleasantly surprised. They are out of the rotation right now, but have been thinking about hooking them back up to the bedroom system.
 
They were known to use hepner horns, have thick (looking) nice wood cabinets and actually I thought they sound fine for their era! Congrats!
DC
 
Back
Top Bottom