• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

B & W 801 series 2 advise/decision

IMG_5752.JPG My currant center stages. Series 2. They need quite a bit of work to bring out the refinement they can achieve. I've been modding mine for the last 2 months, they keep getting better. Do a google search on the series 2. "Fasterdamnit" here on AK has the most comprehensive thread on them. Check him out. They are the "real deal". Good quality, high current amps is a must. I must also add, I heard these in a store driven by 350 watt Boulders about 12 years ago, that I'll never forget.
 
Back
Top Bottom