• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

B&W DM303 Speakers

chfphoto

Active Member
Just picked these up the other day.
Speakers.jpg
B&W DM303
I've been listening to them for two days and they are growing on me. Very tight sound. The only other speakers I've ever owned are Optimus STS-100's which I've had for 15 years. The Optimus seem very open and airy. So two totally different sounds. I'm hooked now, I want to try out more speakers!
 
Register to hide this ad
Just picked these up the other day.
View attachment 221728
B&W DM303
I've been listening to them for two days and they are growing on me. Very tight sound. The only other speakers I've ever owned are Optimus STS-100's which I've had for 15 years. The Optimus seem very open and airy. So two totally different sounds. I'm hooked now, I want to try out more speakers!

Nice, B&W is good stuff! You might want to try and experiment with placement in order to get the best low-end response in your room. Being rear-ported, it makes them a bit trickier to get right, IMHO.

Enjoy!

az
 
Back
Top Bottom