• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bang for the buck interconnect alternative to my Audioquest Rubies

I think the Bluejeans subwoofer cable is the best I've ever experienced.
It is wired to my three subwoofers and gives me deep, tight and natural bass.
The superior shielding also cleared up some minor hum issues I had.
Great product at a great price....
 
for under a bill, may be tough to do....Think I would keep what you've got and look at other areas to make a step up in. What about upgrading the caps on your speaker cross overs, adding some film bypasses to the power supply on your preamp or amp....
just speaking from experience of going deep down the rabbit hole....
 
Back
Top Bottom