• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bang & Olufsen - Beomaster 900M - Fm / Am connection

pauloalexand

Active Member
Good Morning. I bought a Bang & Olufsen tuner - Beomaster 900M and I would like to connect an fm antenna but I would also like to try on other bands but the Fm and Am connectors are a connection I don't know if I can find.

Can I connect a single wire to Fm and Am?

And where can I find these connectors here in Europe to plug into the radio?

I send a link with the connection on the back of the device where the antennas are connected.

I appreciate your help.
 

Attachments

  • 396962cf-cc99-4c0b-8e7d-89d28f0bb361.jpg
    396962cf-cc99-4c0b-8e7d-89d28f0bb361.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom