hbrocks
Super Member
Link to the local paper review:
http://soundcheck.ocregister.com/20...-imperfect-but-satisfying-verizon-show/94720/
Setlist: The Beach Boys at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Irvine, June 3,
First set: Do It Again / Little Honda > Catch a Wave > Hawaii > Don’t Back Down > Surfin’ Safari / Surfer Girl / Please Let Me Wonder / Then I Kissed Her (re-gendered Crystals cover) / Disney Girls / Kiss Me, Baby / Isn’t It Time / Why Do Fools Fall in Love (Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers cover) / When I Grow Up (To Be a Man) / Cotton Fields (Lead Belly cover) / Be True to Your School / Ballad of Ole’ Betsy / Don’t Worry Baby > Little Deuce Coupe > 409 > Shut Down > I Get Around
Second set: Add Some Music to Your Day / California Saga/California / Sloop John B > Wouldn’t It Be Nice / I Just Wasn’t Made for These Times / Sail On, Sailor / Heroes and Villains / In My Room / All This Is That / That’s Why God Made the Radio / Forever (with Dennis Wilson’s vocals) / God Only Knows (with Carl Wilson’s vocals) / Good Vibrations / California Girls / Help Me, Rhonda / Rock and Roll Music (Chuck Berry cover) / Do You Wanna Dance? (Bobby Freeman cover) / Surfin’ USA
Encore: Kokomo / Barbara Ann / Fun, Fun, Fun
http://soundcheck.ocregister.com/20...-imperfect-but-satisfying-verizon-show/94720/
Setlist: The Beach Boys at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Irvine, June 3,
First set: Do It Again / Little Honda > Catch a Wave > Hawaii > Don’t Back Down > Surfin’ Safari / Surfer Girl / Please Let Me Wonder / Then I Kissed Her (re-gendered Crystals cover) / Disney Girls / Kiss Me, Baby / Isn’t It Time / Why Do Fools Fall in Love (Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers cover) / When I Grow Up (To Be a Man) / Cotton Fields (Lead Belly cover) / Be True to Your School / Ballad of Ole’ Betsy / Don’t Worry Baby > Little Deuce Coupe > 409 > Shut Down > I Get Around
Second set: Add Some Music to Your Day / California Saga/California / Sloop John B > Wouldn’t It Be Nice / I Just Wasn’t Made for These Times / Sail On, Sailor / Heroes and Villains / In My Room / All This Is That / That’s Why God Made the Radio / Forever (with Dennis Wilson’s vocals) / God Only Knows (with Carl Wilson’s vocals) / Good Vibrations / California Girls / Help Me, Rhonda / Rock and Roll Music (Chuck Berry cover) / Do You Wanna Dance? (Bobby Freeman cover) / Surfin’ USA
Encore: Kokomo / Barbara Ann / Fun, Fun, Fun