• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Beatles BC-13 vinyl box... New Zealand??

Cavity;2931994 I want reciprocity co-operation. This what I want. I did not 'jump' on you. I concede for the time I wrote my first response said:
Fixed it for ya. English is not your primary language I take it?:smoke:
 
What exactly do you assert? Do you have any feedback on my question?

I wrote to Stanton681EEES for that post.
I assert my first statement to The Beatles BC-13 box set is incorrect. Also, your information is descriptive and I judge it as reasonable at this time. Thank you.


Fixed it for ya. English is not your primary language I take it?:smoke:

What did you fix for me? Also, it should not matter if English to me is primary, secondary, ternary, quartary, quintary and what not. Usually I refrain using colloquial language while I write to you in Australian English.

Ya get with me, partner?
 
Why would you seek out a set and break it up? Try to find the pressings without disturbing the set.

Because it's a lot quicker/easier (and in many cases cheaper) than seeking them out individually and paying for shipping on each item individually. I was recommended that by several people and think it makes sense.

Plus when I found a set like this that was completely mint and unplayed (and reasonably priced, not a steal, but reasonable), I jumped on it.
 
Back
Top Bottom