• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Beatles experts - Did I do okay??

3kitty

Super Member
I know this is after the fact (because I purchased them already) but did I do okay do you think? Based on what I have seen in our local record stores lately, I did!

3 sealed lp's -

1) Beatles, The - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (LP, Album, Gat)
Label: Capitol Records Cat#:SMAS-2653

2) Beatles, The - Abbey Road (LP, Album)
Label: Capitol Records Cat#:SO-383

3) Beatles, The - Rubber Soul (LP, Album, RE)
Label: Capitol Records Cat#:SW-2442

The 3 for $45

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks - I enjoy the Beatles but am not fanatical about having all of their music, but when I saw this add on a local site I kinda thought it probably isn't really what it says it is - but I called the guy and I was the first one in to his home so I took a shot.

Sure enough, there they were. I had a bit of an idea what these lp's sold for used in local stores so at $15 apiece I thought I did pretty good.

Picked up 7 other lp's all played one or two times - a good day all in all!!

I'll look forward to having these great Beatles lp's in my collection and playing rotation.
 
Back
Top Bottom