• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Beautiful and rare, but that's about it...

Register to hide this ad
Were they in my area I'd give 'em a shot. I've heard folks say they actually sound pretty darned good...
 
For $100, they are certainly worth a listen, if they were local!
Can't say I'd buy them, but who knows, I bought those cwazy DQ10s!

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Before I bought my Walsh's, I did consider this model. I'd still like to hear 'em.

Tyler
 
The guy who owns these is a self proclaimed "flipper". I have bought a few things from him and sold him a few. Nice guy and honest, but i am not tempted on these.
 
Here's the narrative from the CL ad:

BIC(British Industries Corporation), Model TPR 200, made in Westbury, NY, east coast speaker system made in the late 1970's, they have downfiring woofers with cloth surrounds, as will as up firing tweeters with cloth surrounds, cool looking and great sounding speakers, continuous 75 watts RMS per channel, great shape, 100. or best offer 357-9989


Looking at the picture, I'd say they have downward firing woofer, upward firing MIDRANGE, and also upward firing tweeter...

-----------
 
Geeze, I didn't see that listing. Those look cool and are tempting. Maybe if the ad is still up on Monday I will call on them.
 
Well, I don't have to worry about calling on Monday. Saved me some greenbacks.
 
Back
Top Bottom