• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Belt for Cambridge Audio Azure 640C CD Player

ROSSO

Active Member
Anyone have a source for CD player belts? Apparently, they are not as easily found as they once were. Belt is for a Cambridge Audio Azure 640C. Square belt, a little less than 3-1/2" in outside circumference, 3" inside circumference, 1.5mm across the flats, 2mm across the peaks.
 
Register to hide this ad
As far as I could find, there's no US source. This one was cheap and and it took less than a week to arrive.
 
As far as I could find, there's no US source. This one was cheap and and it took less than a week to arrive.

Thanks for the link. I ordered two of them. I recently had an issue with a couple of counterfeit technical tools (location shown as USA, but shipped from China) so, in general, I generally restrict my ebay searches to USA vendors.
 
Back
Top Bottom