• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Best refoam kit for Infinity Kappa 5.1s

Bonginator

New Member
I have a set of Infinity Kappa 5.1 speakers that I bought new and they are now due for a refoam. Any recommendations for a good refoam kit that will be plug and play with both small and large cones in the speaker?

I saw one on ebay but thought I'd ask the experts before purchasing...
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a set of Infinity Kappa 5.1 speakers that I bought new and they are now due for a refoam. Any recommendations for a good refoam kit that will be plug and play with both small and large cones in the speaker?

I saw one on ebay but thought I'd ask the experts before purchasing...

I've had good luck with Rick Cobb's kits, and all I've ever refoamed is Infinity drivers. He's very responsive to emails and is a member here. They are great for first timers with detailed instructions and everything you need, except for some basic tools.
 
Back
Top Bottom