• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Best stylus cleaner for Bang Olufsen MMC 10E

queenbee4758

New Member
I acquired a Yamaha YP D-4 with a Bang Olufsen MMC 10E from a GW. This has a lot of funk dust crap on it and I do have the ME but from what I read about these Styli they have to be rebuilt and I can't afford that. So is the ME safe for this and what do I use to get the dusty **** off?
 

Attachments

  • 2014-04-30 09.40.55.jpg
    2014-04-30 09.40.55.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2014-04-30 09.33.57.jpg
    2014-04-30 09.33.57.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 14
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom