• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Best Tonearm for AT ML108 Cartidge

maesyfed

New Member
I have just acquired an Audio Technica AT-ML180 cartridge and am wondering if anyone has suggestions as to what tonearm would best mate with it (compliance/mass/resonance etc) so as to enable the cartridge to perform at its musical optimum.

I guess I could do the math but I am hoping that someone has more experience than I have with cartridge/tonearm compatibility.

I currently run a completely updated (Khan, Sole, MOSE + Hercules) Linn LP12 turntable with an updated (by Audio Origami) Syrinx PU3 tonearm but am willing to at change at least the tonearm.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom