jhussus
jhussus
My dad picked up a BIC 1000 at an estate sale. It came with a plug-in module with a lens on the front that looks like it couldn't be anything else but the receiving end of an infrared remote - unfortunately, no remote could be found.
Has anyone seen this? If so, what kind of functions did the remote have? I hope to be able to use a universal remote to see how it runs. I have not been able to find anything on the net about this feature, so any information would help a lot.
Thanks
jhussus
Has anyone seen this? If so, what kind of functions did the remote have? I hope to be able to use a universal remote to see how it runs. I have not been able to find anything on the net about this feature, so any information would help a lot.
Thanks
jhussus