• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

BIC Venturi Formula 1 rehab

I hadn't really planned on doing anything with them, I got the woofers and tweeters years ago and recently pulled them from storage intending to sell them. Then I saw the crossover on e-bay and plans changed even though I have way too many speakers, LOL!
 
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the port at the bottom is 1.25" tall (measured from the inside bottom of the cabinet). The speaker grill is framed by the cabinet such that the "visible" portion of the port is about 3/4" if that makes any sense. Let me know if I can snap any more bad pictures for you. ;)
 

Attachments

  • BIC_F1_Face.jpg
    BIC_F1_Face.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 10
  • BIC_F1_Port.jpg
    BIC_F1_Port.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 10
  • BIC_F1_Port2.jpg
    BIC_F1_Port2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 10
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the port at the bottom is 1.25" tall (measured from the inside bottom of the cabinet). The speaker grill is framed by the cabinet such that the "visible" portion of the port is about 3/4" if that makes any sense. Let me know if I can snap any more bad pictures for you. ;)
Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom