• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Big a** Mitsubishi speakers, price lowered...SF Bay Area

Register to hide this ad
They look like the real deal to me, I'd be arranging a listening session if they were closer.
 
Holy crap !! Looks like a lotta speaker there.

Not sure what OP meant about them not being in same class as Diatone..... they say Diatone right on the speaker.
 
Should have a cat if you get those. Otherwise mice might get into the corn speakers.

I'd jump on those if they were local to me.

For posterity Diatone VS 100F

diatone1.jpg diatone2.jpg
 
Holy crap !! Looks like a lotta speaker there.

Not sure what OP meant about them not being in same class as Diatone..... they say Diatone right on the speaker.

Yes, these are Diatone branded. For me, the classic Diantones ones were the ones competing with Yamaha at the time...or I should say Diatone on my wish list looks like these:

Diatone.jpg
 
Heck at $17 per speaker, (assuming I'm only seeing 13 on each side?) you really can't go wrong. That's less than Parts Express.

Now that I look closer are those four ports on the left side? If so, that's still $25 each. Good deal! :)

In all seriousness, I'd find a way to scrounge some coin for those.
 
Last edited:
I cant believe those were sold for only $450! I have a small pair of Diatones, DS251 MKII. Im not sure that i would sell those for $450..
 
I cant believe those were sold for only $450! I have a small pair of Diatones, DS251 MKII. Im not sure that i would sell those for $450..

It looks to me like the "DS" series had higher quality and this pair is the "VS" series, which I think had shielded magnets for home theater type of application...idk....
 
Back
Top Bottom