• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Big Coral and Altec Custom Speakers, any good?

Greenowl

New Member
I bought these for $150 today, they are so big that I doubt I will keep them. over 3 feet tall. 2 foot wide. I'm assuming they are custom made. Each speaker has a Coral 3 way 12" Speaker and 2 Altec Tweeters. The guy plugged in a crappy 80s combo system so I could see that they did work. I messed with the crossover control but could not really tell anything was happening. Anyway. Any comments on these? Are they any good? Can I make any money on them?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenowl/6227664726/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenowl/6227146319/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenowl/6227664234/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenowl/6227145725/
 
Register to hide this ad
sorry no info to add but cool looking speakers and those drivers sure look quality to me, be interesting to see what others in the know have to say about those.
 
Back
Top Bottom