• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Big Elvis Presley Collection, over 60 albums

Register to hide this ad
How many hardcore Presley collectors are there anymore? I'm wondering if they are all passing on, just like the doo-wop collectors who you rarely meet anywhere...just like the folks who used to compile stacks of Paul Whiteman discs. Collectors/collections move with the times...
 
Oh, lemme tell ya: there's a TON of Elvis freaks out there. A ton. Beat to crap Elvis LPs are always ridiculously overpriced, and people buy em! Only Elvis I'd ever want would be Sun 78s. I have a couple Bill Haley 78s & think rock n' roll 78s are among the coolest records to own.
 
Back
Top Bottom