• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Big Kudos

cason

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Just wanted to give some creditl. Late Friday I ordered (on line) a belt kit for my Pioneer CT-F750 from WJOE Radio in Fitchburg, MA. The small package arrived in my mailbox yesterday afternoon. Last night, after cleaning up the supper dishes, I installed the belts. The kit came with each belt numbered and individually packaged in a zip-lock bag and excellent instructions with great illustrations. Made installation a breeze. This is far better than the kit I ordered for my CT-F9191. If you are looking for a good belt kit, I heartily recommend WJOE Radio.
Bob
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom