• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Big Mac Article in HT

masterlu

McIntosh Member
Banned
This months Home Theater Magazine has a large spread on McIntosh entitled "A New York State of Mind".

It's a great article with lots of pics, detailing the past, current & future of McIntosh. It gives alot of Credit where it's Due. Apparently the article written by Steve Guttenberg is a huge fan of McIntosh. Pics of the factory & production are also included.

Look for "Borat" on the cover. No I'm not kidding. :no:
 
Register to hide this ad
By the way, Russia banned the movie "Borat", which has been accused of poking fun at Moscow's neighbour and close ally Kazakhstan. The more things change, the more they stay the same.


"Very sorry to interrupt politic. Might I make a **** in your house?"
Borat. :D
 
masterlu said:
This months Home Theater Magazine has a large spread on McIntosh entitled "A New York State of Mind".

It's a great article with lots of pics, detailing the past, current & future of McIntosh. It gives alot of Credit where it's Due. Apparently the article written by Steve Guttenberg is a huge fan of McIntosh. Pics of the factory & production are also included.

Look for "Borat" on the cover. No I'm not kidding. :no:

Hi Ivan,

Is it June copy or July's?:scratch2:

I will go look for it once I have the info.

Trying to be a el cheapo, could you spare me a copy? I will pay the postage - if its not more than the magazine itself! ha! ha!

Cheers!:thmbsp:
 
Jerry Seh said:
Hi Ivan,

Is it June copy or July's?:scratch2:

I will go look for it once I have the info.

Trying to be a el cheapo, could you spare me a copy? I will pay the postage - if its not more than the magazine itself! ha! ha!

Cheers!:thmbsp:


It's July's Issue.
 
Back
Top Bottom