• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

big score of the day !

pinkmeat 69

New Member
lucky day for me ! went to the wonderful GW what a day ! I bought a harman kardon HK 3480 w/remote & matching dvd 27 player a pair of ADS L570/2 and a pair of cerwin vega's at-12's ! now get this for a grand total of $60.00 all in close to mint cond. American picker's would be proud !:banana:
 
Register to hide this ad
:banana: I'd almost say quit while you're ahead, but that wouldn't be in the true Audiokarma spirit. I will say that you'll probably never have a day like that again. Enjoy!

P.S. The ADS are probably the cream of a very rich crop.
 
quit ! not there are still goodies to be found ! always looking for another bargain
I have everything hooked up my ears could'nt be more happy !
 
lucky day for me ! went to the wonderful GW what a day ! I bought a harman kardon HK 3480 w/remote & matching dvd 27 player a pair of ADS L570/2 and a pair of cerwin vega's at-12's ! now get this for a grand total of $60.00 all in close to mint cond. American picker's would be proud !:banana:

What the hell ??!! I never find anything like that up here, I'm lucky to find a yorks rack system thats beat to hell and they'll still ask 50 bucks.

At least I'm glad some who can appreciate it found it instead of someone who beats the hell out of Yorks rack systems.....or puts leaky flower pots on top of speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom