• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Big Thanks From Ohio!

rsfmotoman

Super Member
I just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for such great information. I recently got into this vintage thing and find it a great way to get good sound at a reasonable price.

I have recently acquired some vintage gear from some friends including a good set of Advent/1's from Joe (winters860).

I will keep everyone posted on how my system is coming together.

:thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK! :music:

Stick with Joe, he'll steer you right! :thmbsp: (You'll be hooked on AR speakers before you know it! :D )
 
Back
Top Bottom