• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Birmingham CL: Totem Staff Speakers

Register to hide this ad
From Canada correct! and the seller is asking a little less than half price, very nice sounding 2-ways with no need for stands obviously! very nice cabs, nice soundstage, like very good upstream componets.

If I had $700 to burn and wanted some great 2-ways that looked good as well and could pick up, you could do alot worse:thmbsp:

Craig
 
From Canada correct! and the seller is asking a little less than half price, very nice sounding 2-ways with no need for stands obviously! very nice cabs, nice soundstage, like very good upstream componets.

If I had $700 to burn and wanted some great 2-ways that looked good as well and could pick up, you could do alot worse:thmbsp:

Craig

Yeah, if I had $700 spare lying around, those would be MINE!!. They may be the best sounding speaker of that size and type I've ever heard.
 
Having attended a Totem seminar/listening session at one of my favorite audio stores, I can tell you the Totem line has a sound that I like a whole lot.

Vince Bruzzese owner of Totem was there heading up things with his daughter about 25 years old. The daughter was some of the hottest eye candy this 52 year old has seen in quite some time. :yikes:

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:
 
I've got a Totem center channel in my HT setup. Very, very good build quality. If this was in Mpls I would think about it (but where would I put them ?).
 
Back
Top Bottom