• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Birthday Party

powerman

Super Member
Next Sat June 30th will be having my 49th. All members in IL are welcome
to have a good time. Only 2 big systems will be used. PM me if interested
Should be no cops this time as we will park a 48 ft motorhome to block
the sound were there is no fence. Also bring swimming attire if you want
to swim.:beer::smoke::lurk::guitar::beerchug::music:
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm planning my weekend around this

I live in the Peoria area and will make the trek up north, hopefully get to visit some relatives, and such. Been a crazy coupla months, so hopefully nothing comes up. See you then Dave. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
 
Powerman,

Couldn't make it but happy birthday. Hope the party was well attended.

Looking forward to the next one at the "Powerman Ranch."
 
Back
Top Bottom