gtxtom
Active Member
Recently, I put a WTB ad up for a Marantz 3250b to go with the 170dc I received not that long ago. Brad told me about a guy on canuck audio mart that was selling one. I got in contact with him, but he wouldn't ship outside of Canada. Brad stepped in and talked to the guy and I got the pre shipped over to him.
Once it was at his place, I figured I'd like to have it serviced since it was original. He got to working on it very quickly. The turnaround was very fast. He updated me with info, pics, etc. He shipped it my way (very securely) and I received it today.
I plugged it in and no sound from the left channel. I messaged him and he gave me some tips to get that sorted out. Apparently DeOxit + high altitudes = weird problems.
Anyway Brad went well beyond the call of duty. This is dragging on, so I'll leave it at that. Brad is amazing!
Once it was at his place, I figured I'd like to have it serviced since it was original. He got to working on it very quickly. The turnaround was very fast. He updated me with info, pics, etc. He shipped it my way (very securely) and I received it today.
I plugged it in and no sound from the left channel. I messaged him and he gave me some tips to get that sorted out. Apparently DeOxit + high altitudes = weird problems.
Anyway Brad went well beyond the call of duty. This is dragging on, so I'll leave it at that. Brad is amazing!