• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Black Friday Update: Angry Birds & Hello Kitty

GPOW

Member
I found that amazon had Angry Birds and Hello Kitty toys on Black Friday sale. Bought red and blue Angry Birds for my 2-year-old son. He loves them very much. Also bought the Hello Kitty (pink and green), they are gifts for my niece. :) They are super cute.

I though I would pass on my find to you guys.
Angry Birds
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?&ie=UTF8&tag=lowestpriced-20&docId=1000745901
Hello Kitty
http://www.amazon.com/s/?&url=me=A3...words=hello+kitty&tag=lowestpriced-20&x=0&y=0
They are nice Christmas gift ideas for Angry Birds and Hello Kitty fans, especially on a budget.
 
Register to hide this ad
I never heard of the Angry Birds, but I recently saw an old movie poster for Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. :yikes: This thing was pretty big, like 4' x 6', & framed, but it was marked sold when I saw it. :sigh:
 
Back
Top Bottom