• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bolivar Model 18 Replacement Drivers

andrewc2232

New Member
Hey guys,

I'm trying to repair a pair of Bolivar Model 18s. It looks like the tweeter is locked up on one speaker and the other has a bad voice coil in the woofer. I know these speakers were similar to some contemporary JBLs--anyone have an idea of what a good equivalent woofer might be from JBL? It's been difficult so far tracking down original Bolivar drivers.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Andy
 
Register to hide this ad
That's a really good question. I'd suspect an equivalent could be found that would be real close. (I had a pair of Bolivar 64s' back in about '77....neighbors would tell each other to "turn it up!" and laugh!) Miss those apartments and the Bolivars....
 
Back
Top Bottom