• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bom

BobbyN

Well-Known Member
Hi all, I've searched but cannot find...

I understand that the BOM list can go directly to Mouser for ordering and am curious how to do this? I have an SX-1250.

For all that have done this, do you remember a ballpark price for all the parts?

Thank you, Bob
 
Register to hide this ad
Bookmark this thread for any future PIONEER's you may get. "PIONEER RECAP LISTS"

The list for the 1250 is in this thread.which is included in the 1st link.

I would strongly suggest you post the list (copy and paste to this thread) and ask to have it vetted by One of the senior Techs. It's MATTSD's variation of Mark The Fixer's list, and it's been used before, but Mouser's and Digi-key's manufacturers have been known to make a part obsolete in a very short time, or a better part has been found since this list was made. So to get the latest parts ok'ed get it vetted. I would compare the list of parts in the manual with what is in your unit, and if there are differences use what is in the unit. PIONEER made assy. line changes after the manuals were made, and they usually made only 1 manual per piece of gear. Any late changes were handled by Service Bulletins to the shops.
 
Back
Top Bottom