• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Book: Tube Lore 2 by Ludwell Sibley

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
Not a Audio tube book but covers in one volume almost all based gridded tubes made in the USA and Canada, Has complete chapters on WE and Eimac and lots of info. from the RCA tube headquarters in NJ. Great Book also comes with CD-ROM, I have not looked at that so far. 288 pagesDSCN1142.JPG DSCN1143.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
I didn't know there was a "volume 2".
I have the original -- it is a good resource.
Seems mostly the TCA members and Ham radio folks knew, I waited so I could get a copy at radio show that has been cancelled did search seller had this on Amazon.
 
Back
Top Bottom