• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bookshelf monitor recommendations

Normo

Well-Known Member
I have a built in wall unit with a space just less than 14" high where I want to put speakers. The shelf spaces are also less than 15" wide and each is about 14 inches deep. I know I shouldn't put a rear ported speaker into this space. Any recommendations for a good or even very nice (but don't break the bank) monitor? Thanks for the collective shared experiences. Norm
 
Register to hide this ad
^^^ Also, you are right in questioning a rear port. I wouldn't do it in that space. Front or acoustic suspension would be the way to go.
 
Back
Top Bottom