• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bookshelf Recommendations

@tubelectron: Thank you for all that information. Your speaker building skills are impressive. I just might have to find a few of those books you mentioned.

I will try to post a photo of my custom crossovers as soon as I can get my computer working correctly.
 
Last edited:
I just might have to find a few of those books, you mentioned.

Yes. These are reliable and interesting litterature. Another one worth to have, more encyclopedic : "Les Haut-Parleurs" by Jean Hiraga - it's in French but I'm nearly sure that it has been translated in English, under the name "Loudspeakers" I guess...

upload_2023-5-16_0-29-8.png

T
 
Does anyone have experience with: www.rhythmaudiodesign.com? I would like to order a set of ScanSpeak D2608/9130 tweeters from them, but I am not sure if they are a legitimate outfit - no address or phone number listed on their website and I can't find any reviews online either.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom