• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Boone, IA to Missouri

Sam Cogley

Last of the Time Lords
Subscriber
I have an EV Aristocrat that needs to get from Boone, IA to the St. Louis, Springfield or Columbia, MO areas. I have family and/or friends that can hold it for me in St. Louis and Columbia. A very kind AKer in the Boone area is holding onto it for me for the time being, it's not a rush to move it. If anyone can help, please let me know! I'd be happy to cover your expenses involved. :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
do you know anybody driving to the Iowa State game at the end of the season? that might be your best bet.
 
If said Ak'er can get them to me (or I can pick them up) from Boone. I can get them to Davenport, Ia. next week and leave them at Saltwater's house (If that's OK with Saltwater -- I'm sure it will be) They will be that much closer to you!!!

How much farther????

Not far now............ LOL!!
 
And the transfer was successfully carried out on Black Friday. Thanks, Bryan! :thmbsp:
 
i'll be sad to see my hometown no longer pop up on the forum homepage though. of all the places, good ol' Boone!
 
Back
Top Bottom