• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bose 501 ID

sweatyk

Active Member
I was given 2 sets of these 501's and cannot determine which series they are. I looked on the bose sight and none of the serial numbers popped up. On the appearance they are either series I or series III. Is there any other way to determine?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Pictures would certainly help also in identifying what models you have.
 
Last edited:
I certainly wasn't using the thread as an advertisement to sell them. Sorry if that is not appropriate. I should have gotten the pic before most post. I'll upload some pics tomorrow. Thanks.........
 
Series III's are 8 ohm and the originals are 4ohm. The Series III's are vented at the bottom and the originals are sealed.
 
Back
Top Bottom