• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

bose speakers boston cl

Register to hide this ad
I could agree. I always compare bose to magic hat beer. The beer sucks, but what a hell of a marketing campaign. Bose used to make good stuff, so did magic hat. Now they rely upon their marketing savvy rather than quality production. Oh well. I wish I could do something half assed and get a fortune for it!! (not really......I'm way to picky)
 
your very right bout that

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ele/551720046.html

Bose is no worse than the speakers in the above ad - White Van ones!!

a few months ago just for s's an giggles i replyed to an ad for white van speaks

i really wish i was able to record this moron's so called sales pitch :lmao: so hard ii was in :tears: do you how hard it is to not bust out azz laughing so hard, an the retard ended our conversation with so you gonna buy em?

ya buddy im gonna waste my money on these amp killing speakers:thmbsp: :no:
 
Back
Top Bottom