• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Boston A400 Kansas City CL

Register to hide this ad
What a difference just a few hundred miles can make. I had to work hard to get the same $200 here in New England for my 400's. Mine also had been freshly recapped along with new drivers.
 
I don't see the outriggers...

A400s should have a set of metal feet that screw into the bottom and make them less likely to tip over.
 
You would be very hard pressed to find a better speaker at that price.
Love mine, they image like there 's no tomorrow, and as stated earlier, you can slam them right up against the wall.
 
I don't know why the A400s don't get much respect $$$ wise. I had no problem selling my A150s but I had a hell of a time selling my A400s for not a whole lot more.
 
25 mile round trip :scratch2:. Why not. They are now in their new home. they are in very nice condition, except for the foam. Got them for $150.00. Thanks for the heads up Buck. I can't believe I missed the listing.
 
25 mile round trip :scratch2:. Why not. They are now in their new home. they are in very nice condition, except for the foam. Got them for $150.00. Thanks for the heads up Buck. I can't believe I missed the listing.


Congrates!!! Awesome speakers you will enjoy :)
 
Congratulations, what a sweet score!
Remember to get the proper surrounds, the filets for the Bostons are not standard.
 
Back
Top Bottom