• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Boston Acoustics A70's - different models?

HepcatWilly

Just trying to be Hepful
I have two sets of Boston Acoustics A70s in the queue.

1 pair has a beveled backside, a square tweeter, and the grille is framed in plastic. The serial number is 111xxx

The second pair has no bevel, a round tweet, the cloth wraps around the grille frame. The serial number is C 1XXXXX.

My assumption is the second might be a later, streamlined production version?
Can someone enlighten me?
Thanks!
Hep
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a set of each of those also. They are both series I's, except the square tweeter was later production. At least that is what I believe. They both used the same series I woofer. Series II used a different woofer and the square tweeter.
 
Back
Top Bottom