• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Boston Acoustics HD9’s vs. A/D/S L470/2’s.

AdamITR

Well-Known Member
I have had the A/D/S speakers for a while, but just found a mint pair of HD9’s at a local garage sale. The passive 8” speakers need a refoam, but they still sound wonderful. I think I’m more impressed with them than the A/D/S speakers. Has anyone owned these speakers before?

Pic:

hd9.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I have not. I'm rolling around the idea of getting a pair listed on Craigslist. I'm looking for info regarding value since they're asking $125. How much did you pay for yours?
However, I had a pair of A/D/S L520's that could seriously hold their own against much newer and bigger speakers. That includes a great pair of the original Polk Audio RT55's! Then again, to each is own... I guess!
 
Back
Top Bottom