• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Boxelder bugs!

Nothing too bad at home yet. We have a perpetual infestation of those Asian stink bugs though. How the hell do they survive? They are the clumsiest, slowest moving and most easily spotted insect I have ever seen. Half the time I find them they are on their back with their legs flailing in the air!

All I can think is that they must all be really good er.... in bed I guess would be the best PG saying.
 
We are overrun with stink bugs in western PA yesterday and today.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • stink bug.jpg
    stink bug.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
Yep, I feed the Asian stinkbugs:

attachment.php


...to our local spiders:

attachment.php


je
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6221a (Large).jpg
    IMG_6221a (Large).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6210a (Large).jpg
    IMG_6210a (Large).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 11
Not so many boxelder bugs here among the loblollies, but I took this shot at a friend's house on the Shenandoah River:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8274a (Large).JPG
    IMG_8274a (Large).JPG
    96 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom