• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak 4000b Moorish Speakers

Rob Handy

New Member
Hello.

I am new to the forum, but I need some advice. I received a set of Bozak 4000b moorish speakers from my grand-father when he passed away. These speakers have been in my grand-fathers house as long as I can remember. I really do not have any room for them, but they sound and look amazing. I don't want to sell them and get ripped off. Can anyone give me an idea of what they might be worth and any information about the speakers. They are in what I would consider good condition. Looks like some soet of water stains on the cloth fronts.

Thank you for any help.

Rob
 
Register to hide this ad
Rob this needs to be in the Dollars and Sense forum per rules of the site.
Folks on here would love to see photos of them. Maybe change your post here to telling us about them with some photos and do another post over in dollars and sense.
 
Without any reference to market value; these speakers are highly valued by those in the know. Bozaks have been off the market so long that that the mass market will show no appreciation. In a place like AK, however, you might find satisfaction (we have a market). However, if you have any appreciation of music and sound, find a way to keep them. You will never find anything that rivals their performance. In fact if you sell them you will likely just be giving them away. Also realize that they are antiques and will require attention and work - as well as amplifiers (and music sources) that can extract the best that Bozaks can offer. This is a good hobby, but not inexpensive - especially when your entrance is at the top - which is where you are.
 
Back
Top Bottom