• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak B-301A Tempo

GabeD

Active Member
I have a set of Bozak B301-A Tempo speakers. They are in ok condition but both original woofers have open voicecoils. They are out of the cabinets and currently there are NLA woofers in the cabinets. The crossovers are all original. One set of tweeters/mids has the dust cap pressed in but work in both cabinets work. They don't appear to have the original grills.

I was looking at sold items on ebay but no B301-A speakers come up. What is a ballpark value of a fully functioning pair? I'm trying to determine if I should acquire the correct woofers for them.

Thanks!

IMG_9500.JPG IMG_9503.JPG IMG_9483.JPG IMG_9490.JPG IMG_9494.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Yep, they're good speakers. As that class of speaker goes they are just fine.
My B301 Tempo pair cost me $100 after sitting on Craigslist for two weeks in Wash. D.C three years ago. The condition is good.
The woofer for my 302a cost me $60 shipped off Ebay two years ago.
I would hesitate to buy a pair of woofers at market rate for your B-301A Tempo speakers.



Bozak B301 Tempo.
P1130004.JPG
 
My B301 Tempo pair cost me $100 after sitting on Craigslist for two weeks in Wash. D.C three years ago.

Thanks for the insight. If these were in better shape and had the original grills I may consider getting the woofers but they are going for quite a lot at this point.
 
Back
Top Bottom