• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bozak b-4000A speakers w/ three sets of binding posts

immrridout

New Member
I have available to me a pair of Bozak B-4000A Modern speakers. They have three pairs of binding posts on the back. Should I assume that there are no crossovers inside? Or maybe that one pair is to a crossover and the other two pairs are for biamping? Mick
 
Register to hide this ad
Open them up. Takes just a few minutes with a screw driver....less with an electric drill-driver.

Even if someone rigged them to tri-amp. The x-overs could still be on the floor.
 
I know they are incredibly heavy and I don't really have a room big enough for them. But they are so cheap I cant bare to not buy them. Is that dumb? Mick
 
Back
Top Bottom